Art Consultation Services
A pleasant & productive environment is always enhanced with art.
I truly believe that art complements and enlivens any space. I learned this from my grandfather who was an award winning private and commercial artist and specialized in several visual art mediums. He was involved in branding and advertising for many business enterprises and completed a variety of private painting commissions for individual patrons.
Shantel Susan, Art & Decor Consultant, Founder Shantel’s Art & Design
We offer curated art selection and placement services for commercial spaces and private residences.
Our role is to not only to consult on the art aspects of your space, but to guide the process and to ensure it is properly implemented with little interruption to you, your business or home.
The Art forms and mediums we offer include:
- Paintings (oil/acrylic, watercolors, collage, mixed media)
- Original Prints
- Limited Edition Prints
- Digital Prints (Giclees, pronounced zhee-KLAY)
- Sculpture in wood, stone, clay and other mediums
- Other art that may be sourced upon request
The Art categories & subject matter we focus include:
- Local History
- Black & White
- Other categories may be sourced
Art styles and genres tend toward representational, landscape, abstract, still life, genre and contemporary styles.
Our Art Sources are a variety of Greater Edmonton and area artists, Western Canadian artists, Canadian artists, art galleries, professional print shops, private and other independent artist sources.
We also may commission artwork to be custom made for clients, or for special occasions.
Curated Art for Business & Commercial Premises:
While there are many reasons for wanting to have a customized art program that is tailored for your specific preferences, the benefits that we identify as most important to your business include:
* to show your company values as a distinct & unique part of your brand
* to tie your marketing goals reflected through the art presented
* enhance your business space with the finished look of artwork
* allow your employees & visitors to feel elevated & emotionally content
* give your business the opportunity to support the innate abilities & talents of artists
* reflect the values, achievements & ambitions of your business
* presenting art reveals your confidence towards the future success of your business
Curated art will enhance:
Reception & Lobby Areas
Private & Executive Offices
Breakrooms, Lunchrooms & Relaxation Areas
Conference, Board & Meeting Rooms
Restrooms & Washrooms
Presentation & Training Rooms
Thought Spaces, Multi-Task Areas
Curated Art for Private Residence(s):
Art will provide extended appeal and enhancement to your residence as it will provide:
* the beautification & enhancement of your home
* signify your home as one of distinction
* a reflection of your home & overall lifestyle
* an expression of your personal tastes
* an elevated view of your space
* a commitment to your well-being and visual exploration