Learn How to be More Money Savvy
in Your Artist Business
Learn Through These Simple, Well Presented Steps:
What it Means to Be an Artist and Entrepreneur
What Exactly is the Difference Between a Hobby or Professional Artist from a Business Standpoint
What is Considered Income for Visual Artists
What are Considered Reasonable Business Expenses for Visual Artists
Be Shown Exactly How to Record Your Bookkeeping in a Simple, Time Saving Method
Learn How to Keep Your Paperwork Organized & Accountable
Understand How to Become More Comfortable with Your Tax Authority
Ask Your Specific Questions & Have Them Professionally Answered
PLUS BONUS MATERIAL:
Attaining a Practical Understanding of Your Money Outflows
Knowing & Understanding Your Profitability Points
YOUR DOWNLOADS INCLUDE:
- Guideline Handouts to Help You to Take Quality Notes for Your Future Referral
- Download Pre-formatted Excel Spreadsheets to Learn How to Easily Record Your Bookkeeping & to Use Moving Forward
- Other Applicable Handouts as Necessary to Support Learning the Material Presented
THIS WILL HELP YOU IF:
- You wish to know about money and business related aspects of being a visual artist, particularly if you sell your art or intend to in the future
- You would like to know how to move from being a hobby to a professional (selling) artist and what you need to know (even if you are just thinking about it)
- You prefer easy step-by-step instructions to learn exactly how to record your art income, cost of sales, expenses and recording payments that you receive & make
- You would like to have guidelines about working with an dealing with your taxation authorities to minimize any problems with them
- You wish to have the opportunity to ask your questions related to this content
- You would like more advanced business understanding about topics such as understanding your money outflows and about your profitability points
WHERE & WHEN:
Easily Access through our User-Friendly Online Format.
Learning is shown through a series of audios and presentations combined with your handouts & other learning materials.
You can access your training 24 hours, 7 days-a-week so you have maximum flexibility with your time!
COST: $ 125.00
Note this is a deductible expense to your artist business.
Other Things You Need to Know:
You will need access to the Excel software program in order to download the worksheets as you will be working with the step-by-step entries of recording sample bookkeeping transactions.
Note that participants will be international, therefore we will not be covering specific tax laws or accounting rules and regulations as set out by various tax authorities worldwide. We will only cover generalities that are applicable and reasonable to most tax jurisdictions. You are advised to consult an accountant and/or tax authority to validate specific accounting, tax concerns or situations and preparation.