Initial Styling & Decorating Consultation
Making the decision to start, will move you closer to making your interiors feel truly complete.
Since there are many choices & decisions to be made when styling & decorating your home interiors, we start with observing your current home interiors to help us to envision ways to best present your home & its features – guiding you towards style & decorative options to make your home flourish! After your Initial Styling & Decorating Consultation, you have the option of putting our styling and decorating advice into action completely on your own or if you prefer, you may consider one of our other home interior service options.
We offer decor styling consultation in-home for the Greater Edmonton area or virtually online for any location within Canada.
We offer styling and decor assistance that may include, but is not limited to:
- Discerning your personalized style that will be suited to your home interiors and your lifestyle.
- General suggestions about paint colours and wallpaper patterns and designs.
- Ideas about furniture styles and sizes that will suit your overall decor.
- Furniture arrangement that will suit your lifestyle.
- Styles and sizes of fabrics and rugs.
- Choices of art selection and where to place it
- Window dressing options
- Lighting that will best function and highlight your space(s)
- Accessories that will bring the space(s) together and provide ultimate magazine worthy enhancements.
Should you wish to have this consultation via online, we will need photos and the dimensions of the space(s) that you wish to style and decorate. We will provide you with a list prior to our virtual meeting.
This Option is Perfect for You if:
→ You know it is time to start addressing the lack of style & coordinated decoration in your home.
→ You maybe already have a few decorating ideas, but are not sure what to do next.
→ You know where to shop and what you need but you don’t know how to put everything together.
→ You appreciate good, quality interior decor but are not sure how to start.
→ You feel like you are not getting the most from your home as it feels unfinished and partially unused.
→ You would like to make your home be at its best for potential home buyers or tenants.
→ You have thought of working with a designer/decorator, but would like to “try it a little” firsthand, before committing to your entire home.
→ You would like to entertain more and have be proud of your home to invite guests.
→ You think of yourself as a possible Do-It-Yourself decorating personality, but are unsure.