Initial Styling & Decorating Consultation
We take the time to understand you and your project.
Making the decision to start, will move you closer to
making your interiors feel truly complete.
Since there are many choices & decisions to be made when styling & decorating your home interiors, we start with observing your current home interiors to help us to envision ways to best present your home & its features – guiding you towards style & decorative options to make your home flourish! After your Initial Styling & Decorating Consultation, you have the option of putting our styling and decorating advice into action completely on your own or if you prefer, you may consider one of our other home interior service options. Our in-home styling and decor consultations are offered in the Greater Edmonton area.
What to Expect
You can expect an informative and interesting session that lasts up to 2 hours. We will tour your home with you and offer ideas, solutions and creative vision and direction for your project. We also discuss our design process, your budget, time frame, and how we save you time and money.
Please know this service starts the process to working with us on a full service project, or it can be used as one-time visit for DIY-ers to help you to solve your specific style and decor dilemma.
Please note that no design work, materials or furniture selections or re-arranging of furnishings will happen during this meeting. The consultation occurs verbally and we encourage you to take notes.
The consultation is a great opportunity to get to know each other, and understand your needs better, as well as an opportunity to discuss initial ideas which we take time to develop later into a custom design plan, tailor-made for your specific needs.
Contact Us to Arrange
Our Styling and Decorating Consultation may include:
- Discerning your personalized style that will be suited to your home interiors and your lifestyle.
- Onsite analysis where we get to know you and your goals, understand your needs and any specific requirements for the space.
- Discuss initial thoughts, ideas and make suggestions for a design and style direction.
- General suggestions about paint colours and wallpaper patterns and designs.
- Ideas about furniture styles and sizes that will suit your overall decor.
- Recommendations for furniture arrangement(s) that will suit your lifestyle.
- Styles and sizes of fabrics and rugs.
- Ideas about art selection and where to place it
- Window dressing options
- Lighting that will best function and highlight your space(s)
- Accessories that will bring the space(s) together and provide ultimate magazine worthy enhancements.
- Explanation of the design process, how we work and what to expect
Should you wish to have this consultation via online, please see our E-Decor & Styling Sessions.
This Option is Perfect for You if:
→ You know it is time to start addressing the lack of style & coordinated decoration in your home.
→ You maybe already have a few decorating ideas, but are not sure what to do next.
→ You know where to shop and what you need but you don’t know how to put everything together.
→ You appreciate good, quality interior decor but are not sure how to start.
→ You feel like you are not getting the most from your home as it feels unfinished and partially unused.
→ You would like to make your home be at its best for potential home buyers or tenants.
→ You have thought of working with a designer/decorator, but would like to “try it a little” firsthand, before committing to your entire home.
→ You would like to entertain more and have be proud of your home to invite guests.
→ You think of yourself as a possible Do-It-Yourself decorating personality, but are unsure.